Joe Vandervoort, Attorney at Law
I’ve practiced law for more than 45 years. My specialties have always been cases involving drugs, DUIs and the criminal justice system. I know the “justice system” and I know where you can go for other kinds of help. If you need a drug lawyer in Chico, CA or surrounding areas, please call me today.
You should know about your criminal defense attorney. If a law advertisement doesn’t tell you about the attorney there is nothing to say! Here is a list of some of my credentials:
Dean’s List Scholar, University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts, 1969.
University of California, Hastings College of Law, Juris Doctorate 1972, and teaching assistant.
Instructor Law Credential, Community College, 1973.
Member or previous member of:
- California DUI Lawyers Association (listed as the only Specialized Rating on CDLA in Butte County) http://www.california-dui-lawyers.org
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- California Public Defenders Association
- National Legal Aid and Defenders Association
- Butte County, State of California, and American Bar Associations
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- California DUI (“Deuce”) Defenders
- Life member of California Attorneys for Criminal Justice (CACJ)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Admitted to practice in all County, State and Federal courts.
Prior Director/Owner of Butte County private Defender System.
Prior Judge Pro Tem in Oroville and Chico.
The only certified specialist in Butte County by California-DUI-Lawyers.org (CDLA).