WE provide free consultation for drug cases.
I’ve practiced law for more than 40 years. My specialties have always been drug cases, DUIs, criminal defense, and the justice system. I know the criminal system and I know where you can go for other kinds of help.
Learn More About Joe >
As an attorney, I am committed to preserving and enhancing civil rights in California and the United States. In the words of the venerable Ben Franklin, “Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.”
Learn More About Geoff >
We specialize in
- Drug Cases (Drug Sales, Drug Possession, Drug Manufacturing)
- DUI Cases
- Felony Cases
- Misdemeanor Cases
How We Can Help
We can help you with providing legal representation for a wide range of drug cases and drug related charges. Because of the possibility of drug cases staying on your record forever, requiring you to submit to various programs, waive your rights to search and seizure, and the possibility of jail or state prison, it is imperative you speak to a drug lawyer immediately and not waive your rights. Call us–we are experienced drug lawyers located in Northern California.
1. Don’t represent yourself and don’t discuss your case. Don’t sign anything and don’t waive your rights. Contact us or another local qualified drug lawyer.
2. An attorney who lives and practices where you are arrested has a great advantage in knowing the local legal system.
3. Use an experienced local attorney who specializes in drug cases.
4. Never hire an attorney by the hour. Criminal cases at our office are on a written flat fee basis.
5. In misdemeanor drug cases, if you have a private attorney you are never required to go to court.
Talk To Us
Have a drug case? Talk to us for FREE.
Facing Drug Charges? We deal with all kinds of Drug Cases. Remember California Drug Law, diversion and Prop 36 can open Alternative Sentencing options for you. Our defense attorneys thoroughly understand Prop 36 and can explain what it means for you and your case.
See more on Prop 36 and California Medical Marijuana Laws >
Drug Possession for Sale
Manufacturing of Drugs
See More Felonies >
Under the Influence
See More Misdemeanors >
Illegal Drug DUIs including:
See More DUIs >