Contact us today for a free consultation.
I’ve practiced law for more than 40 years. My specialties have always been cases involving drugs, DUIs, criminal defense, and the justice system. I know the justice system and I know where you can go for other kinds of help.
Learn More About Joe >
As an attorney, I am committed to preserving and enhancing civil rights in California and the United States. In the words of the venerable Ben Franklin, “Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.”
Learn More About Geoff >
We specialize in
- Drug Cases
- DUI Cases
- Felony Cases
- Misdemeanor Cases
How We Can Help
We can help you with arrests for a wide range of drug and drug related charges. Because of the possibility of drug cases being on your record forever, requiring you to submit to various programs, waive your rights to search and seizure, and the possibility of jail or state prison, it is imperative you speak to an attorney immediately and not waive your rights.
1. Don’t represent yourself and don’t discuss your case. Don’t sign anything and don’t waive your rights.
2. An attorney who lives and practices where you are arrested has a great advantage.
3. Use an experienced local attorney who specializes.
4. Never hire an attorney by the hour. Criminal cases at our office are on a written flat fee basis.
5. In misdemeanor cases, if you have a private attorney you are never required to go to court.
Talk To Us
Have a drug case? Talk to us for FREE.
Facing Drug Charges? We deal with all kinds of Drug Cases. Remember California Drug Law, diversion and Prop 36 can open Alternative Sentencing options for you. Our defense attorneys thoroughly understand Prop 36 and can explain what it means for you and your case.
See more on Prop 36 and California Medical Marijuana Laws >
Possession for Sale
Manufacturing of Drugs
See More Felonies >
Under the Influence
See More Misdemeanors >
Illegal Drug DUIs including:
See More DUIs >